never ending k-pop story


Friday, May 6, 2011

2NE1 celebrates their first year anniversary



It’s been a long time coming, but they’re here now. Actually, they’ve already been here–for a whole year to be precise. That’s right, YG Entertainment’s hot girl group 2NE1 is celebrating their first birthday! 2NE1 made their debut last year on this date with Fire.

So how did 2NE1 celebrate this joyous occasion? No doubt the group had their own little party but firstly they gave a shout out to the fans and each member even sent out individual relay messages through UFO Town.

The first to send a message was leader CL as she said, “If I got further from your sight I would be more in your head, but would you also slowly let me into your heart? (Am I being a bit corny? keke)^^

2NE1’s adorkable member Sandara said, “Wassap messaging friends~! It’s me, ssantoki (meaning mountain rabbit with ’ssan’ being the pun of her first name)! ^.^ ke Thank you for being my friends and not leaving me alone for a year. Let’s continue to do so~! You will~right?!Promise!^^ We all congratulate this one year anniversary~! I heart~!^^;kyah! Embarrassing~!”

Oldest member Park Bom said, “Has it already been a year?? Oh~~~Freaking fast (crying emoticon) We’ve had a lot of happy, sad and heartfelt moments…and like that the year goes bye~~ I feel a bit wishy washy because it’s gone by (crying emoticon) But from now on it’s only the start so let’s have some fun and play~~~ kekeke fighting *^^*

Last but definitely not least, maknae Minji send out the last message saying, “Everyone of you has filled our year with happiness because of your interest and love towards 2NE1~^^ I thank you very much and I ask that you take even greater interest~ keke Fighting fighting yayaya!!

Looks like our girls were definitely filled with enthusiasm but that wasn’t the only thing in store for the fans. Two videos, dedicated to the fans, have been released on a special website and features a recap of their year long success and an interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment