never ending k-pop story


Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sooyoung Loves Campus Life


“I feel as free as when I went to school. Being a celebrity while going to school on campus made me happy.”

In March, Sooyoung was accepted to JoongAng University for Acting. She expressed how much fun she was having on campus while promoting “Tell Me Your Wish” with SNSD in this interview.

Sooyoung said, “Although it’s fun studying your favourite drama, everytime I go to school, I feel free.” She also said, “I ride the subway and buses and I also go eat in the student cafeteria. People never say ‘Isn’t that SNSD‘s Sooyoung’ and it made me feel more comfortable to walk around.”

Tiffany said, “Sooyoung attends school regularly” and revealed, “She doesn’t even sleep, but she studies for her exams.”

Thanks to attending school faithfully, Sooyoung was also able to make many new friends.

The members said, “Out of our members, nobody really meets and talks on the phone with their friends so we were jealous of Sooyoung” They laughed by saying, “There have been times when we were in the car, she talked for so long on the phone with her friends that out of jealousy, we yelled at her to ‘be quiet’.”

No comments:

Post a Comment